At our clinic (Pape & Danforth)
At your home or school (includes travel time)
|45 minute treatment session||$100||$130|
|60 minute treatment session||$130||$160|
|Fine motor & Printing Assessment||$130||$160||45 min. appointment & summary letter|
|Sensory Motor Assesment||$260||$290||Two visits for assessment and consult & summary letter|
|Fine motor & Printing Assessment Report||$150||$150|
|Sensory Motor Report||$175||$175|
|Late cancellation||$50||$65||Please call before 9 am on the day of your scheduled appointment to cancel or reschedule or the late cancellation fee will apply|
Printing Group Fees
|Early Registration before April 13, 2019||$480 for 8 sessions|
|After After April 13, 2019||$540 for 8 sessions|
Please note, new students to Hand Skills for Children are required to participate in a fine motor assessment for placement. The assessment ensures that your child is placed in the correct group in order to provide them with a successful and appropriately challenging experience. It also allows the therapist to establish individualized goals for each child in the group.
Dance Group Fees
|Early Registration before May 11, 2019||$400 for 5 sessions|
|After May 11, 2019||$480 for 5 sessions|
Please note, new students to Hand Skills for Children are required to participate in a 30 minute gross motor assessment for placement in the dance group (fee: $80). The assessment ensures that your child’s placement in the group will be a “just right fit” to support your child and provide them with a successful and appropriately challenging experience. It also allows the therapist to establish individualized goals for each child in the group. If your child is not yet ready for the group, an alternative program may be offered/recommended.
Group Registration Policies
- Registrations are received on a first come first serve basis.
- You can register online or call us at 647-236-4263
- Class Size: Min 2 students – Max. 4 students (an assistant will be assigned when there is more than two children enrolled in the group)
- Payment for the group must be submitted upon registering via cheque, e-mail money transfer or credit card.
- Classes will be confirmed two weeks prior to the scheduled start date and then cheques will be cashed or e-mail money transfers will be accepted.
- We reserve the right to cancel a group secondary to low enrolment. Registrants will be notified one week before the first session. Any applicable cheques will be returned or refunded to the family.
- In order to ensure appropriate placement of your child in a group and to establish individualized goals, new students to Hand Skills for Children must have a fine motor and printing assessment completed. The fee for the assessment is $130.00. Occupational Therapy assessment reports completed at other facilities are accepted in lieu of an assessment, as long as the assessment was completed within 6 months of the group start date. Please note, that if your child is placed in a group that is too challenging for their skill level that an alternative option will be offered (either placement in another group or one to one sessions).
- Group fees include materials.
- No refunds for missed classes by the student.